Seun is a corporate attorney who, after working for several Fortune 500 companies, realized he’d rather fight for the “Davids” of the business world than the Goliaths. He specializes in contracts and business law, and helps small business owners and individuals tackle legal issues so they can focus on pursuing their dreams. He has also served on the board of several non-profits, and spends his free time either training for the Olympics or lounging in the park.
“Heck yeah!” moments, surpassing expectations, yoga, anything chocolate-covered, spontaneous adventures, sunsets, beaches, naps
- University of Pittsburgh – Bachelor of Arts (Classics), Bachelor of Philosophy (Mathematics), summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Yale University – Juris Doctorate
- Yale Journal of Law and Business – Editor
- Yale Nonprofit Clinic
- New York Bar Association – Licensed Attorney
- Previous employers include: Goldman Sachs, Bain & Co., McKinsey & Co.,American Cancer Society