Kyla is a registered patent attorney specializing in trademarks and copyrights, helping businesses and individuals protect and interpret the scope of their intellectual property. She has practiced trademark, copyright, and patent law since 2002 at intellectual property boutique law firms in Arkansas and Texas. Contact her to legally protect your name, brand, content, image, work, or other intellectual property.
- Commonly tackles very complex legal issues in intellectual property law
- Perfectionist with lots of self-discipline
- Dog lover
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville Family of the Year (2001)
Dog rescue and training, reading, spending time with family, music, coffee, math, Jesus, Razorback sports, and baseball—Go Cards!
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office—registered since 2001
- Arkansas State Bar—licensed attorney since 2006
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering (1999), magna cum laude
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, Juris Doctor (2002), with honors
- Associate Comments Editor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review
- Previous employers: Patterson & Sheridan, LLP (Houston, Texas) and Speed Law Firm (Little Rock, Arkansas), practicing in intellectual property law including patents, trademarks, and copyrights
Actual Legal Work
Communication with Lawyer
Payment Plans Available
Let's be friends.