- Believes in providing simple & affordable legal help for clients.
- No B.S. Approach
- Values honesty & expects the same from clients.
- Experienced Litigator (i.e. she knows how to argue!)
- Dedicated to self-improvement both in herself & those around her.
- Has been in your shoes.
- Works hard, plays hard
Looking for new ways to improve my life and the lives of those around me, laughing till the tears come, hiking with my husky mix pup, reading, biking, game nights, exploring beautiful Colorado, wine, whiskey, craft beers, weekend Netflix binges, cooking, camping, hanging out with loved ones as often as I can.
- Right Law Group, P.C.- CEO & Managing Partner
- Liberty Law Center- Managing Partner 2017-18
- Deputy District Attorney 2014-2017
- Deputy District Attorney Intern 2012-2014
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law- Juris Doctorate
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law- Civil Litigation Clinical Advocate
- Pennsylvania State University- Legal Study Abroad Under USSC Chief Justice Roberts
- University of Memphis- B.A. in Psychology magna cum laude
- University of Memphis- B.A. in Philosophy magna cum laude
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- American Academy of Attorneys “Top 40 Under 40” Award 2018
- Colorado Office of the Alternate Defense Counsel
- Contract Attorney for Tessa- a non-profit domestic violence center for victims of domestic violence & sexual assault
- Liberty Law Center- Named Partner before the age of 30
- Domestic Violence Specialist- Developed the “Domestic Violence Fast-Track Program”, Pueblo County District Attorney’s Office
- University of Memphis- Clinical research in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder & Behavioral Toxicology of Drugs of Abuse
Payment Plans Available
Let's be friends