Business Services & Contracts
We understand the legal complexities that small businesses can face. Schedule a consultation below to learn how My Virtual Lawyer can help you and your business.
Need a contract? We do a lot of those. Hit the button below to schedule a consultation to get started.
- Operating Agreement- $750
- Bylaws/Articles of Incorporation- $750
- Shareholder Agreement- $750
- Buy-Sell Agreement- $750
- Employee/Independent Contractor Agreements- $750
- Releases- starting at $250
- Client/User Agreements- starting at $750
- Employee Handbooks – starting at $750
- Non-Compete Agreements- $500
- Document Review with Comments- starting at $250 per document
- Nonprofit Formation – $1000
- Don’t see the document you need listed here? Contact us to see if we can accommodate your contracting needs and a quote.
A La Carte
Starting at $500
- Business Starter Package Includes: Business Legal Assessment, Business Formation Filing, Filing Fee, Drafting of Operating Agreement or Bylaws/Articles of Incorporation. $1000
- Counsel for a Day (*not available in all areas) Needing to get your business legal affairs in order? A lawyer from MyVirtual.Laywer will travel to your business and spend 6 hours working with your team to help assess and resolve your most pressing legal-related business issues for a flat rate of $1500. Our on-site legal assistance includes a complete business legal assessment; strategic legal advice; review of key contracts, policies, and procedures; and addressing compliance issues
- Trademarks– Starting at $1200
- Business Filings– $500
12 Month Commitment
- “Lawyer in my Pocket” Package Includes: Initial Business Legal Assessment, Unlimited Legal Advice, Dedicated Legal Counsel – $99/mo
- “Protecting my ASSets” Package Includes: Initial Business Legal Assessment, Quarterly Legal Checkups, Unlimited Legal Advice, Dedicated Legal Counsel, Unlimited Document Review with Comments – $249/mo
- Lawyer Core” Package Includes: Initial Business Legal Assessment, Quarterly Legal Checkups, Unlimited Legal Advice, Dedicated Legal Counsel, Unlimited Document Review with Comments, Document Drafting- 1-3 Documents Per Month – $499/mo
- “Lawyer Plus” Package Includes: Initial Business Legal Assessment, Quarterly Legal Checkups, Unlimited Legal Advice, Dedicated Legal Counsel, Unlimited Document Review with Comments, Document Drafting- 4-7 Documents Per Month – $749/mo
- “The Works” Package Includes: Initial Business Legal Assessment, Quarterly On-Site Legal Checkups, Unlimited Legal Advice, Dedicated Legal Counsel, Unlimited Document Review with Comments, Unlimited Contract Drafting, Drafting and Annual Review of Corporate Governance Procedures, Ongoing Strategic Risk Assessment – $1499/mo
- Don’t see a package that fits your needs? We can customize your business package. Contact us for a needs assessment and personalized quote.
What is outsourced legal counsel?
Our Founder accidentally caught herself calling our legal packages “outhouse counsel” recently but we can assure you that our business packages are anything but crappy. We understand that savvy business owners recognize the importance of legal needs within their businesses but are also concerned about their bottom line. Gone are the days of randomly googling legal advice for your business or creating makeshift contracts you’ve pieced together from the Internet that likely won’t hold up or lack important provisions. Our experienced outsourced legal counsel functions in similar roles as hiring your own in house counsel, without the unnecessary costs and overhead of hiring a full-time employee. Hiring MyVirtual.Lawyer to serve as your outsourced legal counsel provides ongoing legal support to your owners and your team.
What types of matters does your outsourced legal counsel handle?
Our firm provides customized legal assistance based on your individual business needs and budget. Routine matters typically handled by our outsourced legal counsel include, but are not limited to, such matters as contract drafting, review, and negotiation; drafting and modifying employment agreements and independent contractor agreements, reviewing and drafting buy-sell agreements, reviewing and implementing corporate governance procedures, drafting and revising corporate bylaws, operating agreements, and partnership agreements, and providing ongoing advice and support for minor matters.
What matters are not included with the outsourced legal counsel plans?
While our outsourced legal counsel handles routine legal matters for your business, on occasion you may face a legal situation that requires legal work outside of the scope of our plans and services. These matters include, but are not limited to, mergers and acquisitions, lawsuits, arbitration or other administrative proceeding, and other matters. Matters that fall outside of the scope of our plans or services are referred to qualified independent lawyers or law firms whom we trust and we will collaborate with to assist you in resolving your legal matter.
What are the benefits of outsourcing your legal counsel?
Outsourcing your legal needs gives your business access to qualified business lawyers that can help advise you through difficult situations, foresee potential risks, and keep your business legally protected, all at an affordable fixed rate so you always know the costs ahead of time and can plan accordingly. Adding MyVirtual.Lawyer to your team provides you with a personal lawyer who is familiar with your business and your individual needs.
Payment Plans Available
Let's be friends.